Terms and Conditions
Last updated and effective as of June 1, 2016:
We have created this statement to demonstrate our firm commitment to your privacy. We do not collect personally identifying information about you when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information to us. In order to set up an Account Profile to access our Donor Advised Portal, you will be asked to provide us with personally identifiable information including your name, address, electronic mail (email) address, and telephone number. Providing such information is strictly voluntary. This policy is your guide to how we will handle information we learn about you from your visit to our web site. We do not sell any personally identifiable information we receive with any outside parties, and will not share such information without your permission, except as might be required by law.
1. If you are a contact for a charitable fund within Liberty Hill Foundation and want to access information about the fund online, you will first need to register by requesting a user name and password. This requires that you complete a user profile form and provide us with personally identifiable information such as your name, address, email address, and telephone number. Any information you provide is downloaded from our web server and maintained in accordance with this policy. If there are multiple contacts for a charitable fund, the primary contact will need to provide us with permission for additional contacts to access fund information online.
2. If you are provided with a user name, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to your Account Profile or Donor Advised Portal using your user name, password or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer or mobile device so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personally identifiable information. We will not be liable for any unauthorized use of your account by a third party should you fail to comply with the requirements of this paragraph.
3. If you complete the Account Profile form and enter your personally identifying information, this information will be used only to provide you with the targeted content of the Donor Advised Portal. If you make a grant recommendation, the information will be used to process and acknowledge the transaction. We may use your contact information to contact you when necessary about your donor advised fund.
4. You also may decide to send us personally identifying information, for example, in an email message containing a question or comment, or by filling out a web form that provides us this information. We use personally identifying information from email primarily to respond to your requests. We may forward your email to other employees who are better able to answer your questions. We may also use your email to contact you in the future about our programs that may be of interest.
We want to be very clear: we will not obtain personally identifying information about you when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information to us. Providing such information is strictly voluntary. Except as might be required by law, we do not share any information we receive from you with any outside parties without your permission.If you sign up for the Donor Advised Portal, we will do our utmost to send you only the kinds of information you have requested.
5. You may choose to receive only specific communications or none at all. You also may update your contact information previously provided to us through an online form. You cannot remove yourself from our database, but you can prevent unwanted communication.
7. When you provide information through this web site, the transmission is protected by Secure Service Layer (SSL) encryption. Some common browsers, such as Internet Explorer, make it obvious when information is being passed in a secure manner by displaying either a completed key or a closed lock on the screen and “https” rather than “http” in the URL. You must understand, however, that the Internet is inherently insecure and no web site operator can guarantee that a web site is completely secure or “hackerproof.” You use this web site solely at your own risk.
9. If we make changes to this policy, we will provide you with notice of such changes, such as by sending you an email notification or updating the date specified at the beginning of this policy. We encourage you to review this policy whenever you use or access our website or otherwise interact with us to stay informed about our information practices and the ways you can help protect your privacy.
10. If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this web site, you can contact us at: (323) 556-7200 and email@example.com